The Future of Work – A Readiness Workshop
As we move into a post-COVID world, there is a big chance a majority of the world will go to a hybrid model of work. Businesses are most likely to offer workplace flexibility to their employees so that they can go remote at a moment’s notice in case of an emergency.
For MSP’s this is a golden opportunity to lead the conversation and help customers across industries plan ahead. This is what we explore in our upcoming Future of Work workshop. Watch now as Futurist Ian Khan sheds light on how a hybrid workplace would ideally work and what you can do as an MSP to ensure your customer’s businesses run smoothly, avoiding minor and major disruptive events.
In this 90 minute workshop, you will learn:
- The evolution of the Hybrid work environment
- What clients want to know and learn
- How to create an efficient, structured & secure Hybrid work environment
- Tools, Platforms, and Framework development
- How to calculate your organization’s Future Readiness Score (FRS)
Ian Khan – CEO & Founder – Futuracy
- Inventor of the Future Readiness ScoreTM
- CNN Technology Futurist, Forbes, 3xTEDx, McGraw Hill
- Member of World Future Society, Association of Professional Futurists, National Speakers Association
- Documentary Director of “Blockchain City“, “GXNow” and “AI the Next Frontier“
- Academic Collaborator & Adjunct Professor at ESADE (#Top 5 European University)
- Futuracy offers Education | Research | Narrative Design | Influence | Leadership to clients in over 150 countries