During this strategic business-building session, organizational improvement and transformation expert Erick Simpson covers:
- The 6 focus areas of your business to create real quarter-over-quarter business improvement.
- The 1 meeting agenda to hold your team accountable to the tasks needed to realize improvement.
- The 4 fundamental beliefs you must be willing to embrace to prepare yourself and your organization for improvement.
Watch this session if:
- You don’t have enough control over your time or your company. Instead of controlling your business, it’s controlling you.
- You’re frustrated with your people: staff, clients, vendors or partners. They don’t seem to listen, understand you or follow through with their actions. No one seems to be on the same page.
- You simply aren’t generating enough profit.
- You’ve hit the ceiling and growth has stopped. No matter what you do, you can’t seem to get to the next level. You feel overwhelmed and unsure what to do next.
- You’ve tried various strategies and nothing has worked for long, and as a result, your staff has become numb to new initiatives. You’re spinning your wheels, and you need help to move again.
You might also be interested in…
We don’t just want to improve your documentation, we want to help you become a stronger, leaner MSP. If long-term success is part of your vision, you might also be interested in some of our other resources to help you run your MSP better, and find new revenue opportunities.