Kaseya Launches Online Collaboration Platform and MSP-Focused Initiatives to Further Empower IT Community
Channel-centric enhancements include new division for high-growth MSPs and compliance-as-a-service content from Kaseya’s Powered Services platform
August 17, 2021 — MIAMI — Kaseya®, the leading provider of IT and security management solutions for managed service providers (MSPs) and small to medium-sized businesses (SMBs), today announced the launch of the Connect IT Community. The collaborative online platform allows IT professionals to network with peers across the globe, share best practices and enhance their knowledge of the 27 modules of Kaseya’s IT Complete suite of solutions.
The company also announced several MSP-focused enhancements to help IT professionals take advantage of the competitive mergers and acquisitions (M&A) landscape and expand their businesses. These initiatives include a new division focused on high-growth MSPs as well as expanded content offerings through Powered Services Pro, Kaseya’s comprehensive acceleration platform that helps MSPs grow monthly recurring revenue (MRR) through tailored go-to-market content and one-on-one coaching.
“Though Kaseya’s customers are located across the globe in a number of industries, they all have one thing in common—the desire to make their IT environments more effective and efficient,” said Mike Puglia, Chief Strategy Officer at Kaseya. “Kaseya’s Connect IT Community, its new business unit and its latest Powered Services enhancements were all created to help IT professionals get the most out of the workflow-integrated IT Complete suite of solutions—allowing organizations to grow their bottom lines while eliminating the time wasted switching between disparate tools.”
Connect IT Community
Kaseya’s Connect IT Community was designed as a global hub for Kaseya customers to engage with their peers and maximize efficiencies through the Kaseya products they use every day. Connect IT Community users can enjoy the following features:
- Coffee Shop: Users can visit the Coffee Shop within the platform to post about topics ranging from the latest compliance regulations to new product launches as well as learn more about opportunities to meet peers and industry leaders both virtually and in person.
- Automation Exchange: Users can share, buy and sell scripts through the Automation Exchange, which is now located in the Connect IT Community.
- Ideas Portal: The Ideas Portal allows individuals to provide feedback directly to product teams and view the status of submitted projects.
- Exclusive Groups: Individuals can access exclusive groups within the community by attending events, leaving testimonials, and actively participating in discussions within the forum.
- Kaseya has introduced a new division to help high-growth MSPs navigate the ever-changing M&A landscape as well as strategically expand their service offerings. Led by Miguel Lopez, Kaseya’s SVP of Strategic Accounts, this division enhances Kaseya’s continued focus on educating MSPs about M&A through workshops, events and networking opportunities.
- Powered Services Pro recently expanded its offering to include over 85 pieces of digital marketing content per month to help MSPs sell their security, backup and compliance services more effectively. Since compliance regulations continue to evolve, Powered Services Pro has now incorporated exclusive Semel Systems training to help MSPs increase profits through their compliance-as-a-service offerings. Powered Services Pro helped MSPs close over $3.2 million in MRR in the first half of 2021 through its Goal Assist one-on-one coaching program and continues to help MSPs win new business daily.
- Kaseya’s newly rebranded Powered Services Podcast provides MSPs with crucial insights and commentary from industry experts on key trends and where the market is headed. The podcast is hosted by Dan Tomaszewski, Kaseya’s SVP of Channel and Community and a former MSP CEO who has firsthand experience with the challenges and opportunities that MSPs face every day.
To learn more about the Connect IT Community, visit https://www.community.connectit.com/. For more information on Powered Services and to listen to the Powered Services Podcast, visit https://www.kaseya.com/managed-service-providers/powered-services/.
Kaseya® is the leading provider of IT and security management solutions for managed service providers (MSPs) and small to medium sized businesses (SMBs). Through its open platform and customer-centric approach, Kaseya delivers best in breed technologies that allow organizations to efficiently manage, secure, and backup IT. Kaseya IT Complete is the most comprehensive, integrated IT management platform comprised of industry-leading solutions from Kaseya, Unitrends, RapidFire Tools, Spanning Cloud Apps, IT Glue, ID Agent and Graphus. The platform empowers businesses to: command all of IT centrally; easily manage remote and distributed environments; simplify backup and disaster recovery; safeguard against cybersecurity attacks; effectively manage compliance and network assets; streamline IT documentation, and automate across IT management functions. Headquartered in Dublin, Ireland, Kaseya is privately held with a presence in over 20 countries. To learn more, visit www.kaseya.com.