We are excited to announce the integration of IT Glue™ with Jamf Pro, Jamf’s Apple enterprise mobility management platform. Jamf simplifies and streamlines the management and security of Mac devices. Since Jamf has a large footprint in education in addition to the enterprise sector, this integration is especially valuable for MSPs delivering services on the education side of IT, or for those looking to target education in the future.
IT Glue and Jamf Pro
With our Jamf Pro RMM integration, you can access useful asset information including memory, disk, CPU, and more directly into IT Glue. This allows the information to be easily linked with other structured and procedural documentation within IT Glue.
The integration will provide a number of benefits:
- Rich configuration data including: CPU, memory, disk usage, last reboot, etc.
- Near real-time information that’s always accurate
- Eliminate the need to enter configuration data manually — simply bulk create
- Minimize downtime by reducing the time it takes to troubleshoot problems
- Enhanced team performance by synchronizing and centralizing your Mac inventory data
- Synchronize one or more Jamf Pro instances with your IT Glue account
If Jamf Pro is part of your tech stack, please see this relevant Knowledge Base article for information on how to integrate with IT Glue.
As always, this RMM integration will be available to all partners on all plans.
Jamf Pro is designed to automate Apple device management while driving end-user productivity and creativity. Jamf Pro works with IT pros and the users they support by delivering unified endpoint management for Apple devices.
Founded in 2013, IT Glue is a process-driven organization. IT Glue is the world leader in MSP documentation. Our integrations with leading PSA and RMM platforms, along with other communications tools, allows information to flow seamlessly throughout your organization, reducing the friction that creates as much as 20% wasted time for your techs. By eliminating this waste, IT Glue helps you improve your bottom line.