We are excited to announce the integration of IT Glue™ with the Remote Monitoring & Management tool Addigy RMM. As a cloud-based Mac management platform, Addigy simplifies and streamlines the IT management of your Macs. Like Windows PCs, Macs need to be managed, and require a comprehensive approach to security and management for MacOS.
IT Glue and Addigy RMM
With our new Addigy RMM integration, you can access useful asset information including memory, disk, CPU, and more directly into IT Glue. This allows the information to be easily linked with other structured and procedural documentation within IT Glue. It can optionally be overlaid with the content of your Professional Service Automation (PSA) tool.
The integration will provide a number of benefits:
- Rich configuration data including: CPU, memory, disk usage, last reboot, etc.
- Near real-time information that’s always accurate
- Eliminates the need to enter configuration data manually — simply bulk create
- Minimize downtime by reducing the time it takes to troubleshoot problems
- Enhanced team performance by having even more data in one place
RMM integrations in IT Glue
Did you miss out on our previous RMM release notifications? No problem, here is a recap: RMM integrations are available to partners on all plans. To date, we have launched integration with the following RMM platforms: LabTech, Kaseya VSAN-central, MAX, AEM, Ninja RMM, and of course, Addigy RMM.
Any questions? We would love to hear from you.