On May 25th, 2018, the EU’s new General Data Protection Regulation (known as GDPR) goes into effect. This new standard defines how businesses need to protect the privacy of EU residents.
At IT Glue, we take your privacy very seriously and are proud to announce that our systems and processes are GDPR compliant.
Security and privacy have been designed into IT Glue from the start. After all, we’re protecting some of the most valuable information assets an MSP can have – including administrative credentials and documentation of client environments.
Some of the ways we protect your privacy include:
- We minimize the personal information we collect, and only do so with your expressed permission
- All our systems and data are hosted with a highly certified, Tier 1 hosting provider: Amazon Web Services
- EU customers may choose to be hosted in the EU zone
- Minimizing the number of data processors we use, and ensuring none of them have access to unnecessary data. All vendors who connect to our production system go through a stringent vendor management process.
As part of our SOC 2 certification process, we decided to go above and beyond the basic security controls to protect your privacy and data:
- We implemented PCI-DSS and ISO 27001-compliant controls and operating procedures
- Our controls and processes are tested annually as part of our ongoing SOC 2 compliance
- We perform regular independent testing exceeding PCI-DSS standards, including vulnerability scanning, penetration testing and internal audit
- All connections to IT Glue are encrypted
IT Glue partners own the data they store in IT Glue at all times. We only process that data as appropriate for the services provided. This is fully explained in our Terms of Service.
If you have any questions about your privacy or the security of your data, including needing information on providing access or erasing your data, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org