You’ve been asking for this one… introducing the IT Glue™ mobile app for iOS and Android. A quick and streamlined way to access the passwords you’ve stored in IT Glue, our mobile app is designed specifically with MSP technicians in mind. Whether you’re working on-site, working while away from the office, or just want to access key passwords while on the go, the IT Glue app gives you mobile functionality.
The mobile app includes everything you need to be productive:
- View or copy passwords conveniently from your mobile device
- Easy and secure access to the app using fingerprint (Android) or Touch ID (iOS)
- Fully encrypted end-to-end communication between mobile and web
- Quickly audit when a password was last changed
- Create, update or delete existing passwords
- Sign in using Multi-Factor Authentication or Single Sign-On (if enabled)
The app is free, but of course you have to be an IT Glue partner in order to use it, since it pulls password information from IT Glue.
Once you’ve downloaded and installed the app, reference our Knowledge Base for guidance on how to use it.
If you’re not an IT Glue partner yet, why not check out a demo of our amazing documentation platform?
In case you missed it, we also just launched our Chrome Extension, making password management easier for Chrome users. You can download the IT Glue Chrome Extension here.