Competition is coming faster than ever, and often from unexpected sources. Businesses must look for alternative methods to gain a competitive advantage and avoid obsolescence. However, there is opportunity, even in a saturated industry.
In this session, Juan will discuss:
- XaaS: What is it and why do I want it?
- The Diet Plan: How are you explaining your offering?
- The Cake: Are the layers of your offering good enough?
- The Pitch: Simple, effective methods to deliver business outcomes.
You’ll learn the four-layer approach that highlights:
- How to view your product portfolio in light of SMB and end-client needs; and
- How to deliver better business outcomes.
Wednesday, February 2019
9am PT | 12pm ET | 5pm GMT
Juan Fernandez, VP Managed IT Services, Imagenet
Juan has been invested in improving business outcomes via technology his whole career. He has been working in and developing the IT industry for over 26 years. With a technology, security and compliance vision for small business, government, education, healthcare and financial industries. Juan is one of select few to write the CompTIA A+, Network +, and Security + tests. Juan also sits on the CompTIA Subject Matter Expert Technical Advisory Board, and was the 2018 Continuum MSP Shark Tank winner for the best security and services presentation.
You might also be interested in…
We don’t just want to improve your documentation, we want to help you become a stronger, leaner MSP. If long-term success is part of your vision, you might also be interested in some of our other resources to help you run your MSP better, and find new revenue opportunities.