Cybercrime is at an all-time high. With more people working remotely from their home networks post 2020, the FBI reports that not only have cyberattacks quadrupled, but the impact to organizations and their users from incidents is also growing each year. And at the same time as organizations are trying to counter these attacks, cybercriminal are becoming more innovative with the types of attacks they choose to deploy.
As MSPs become more frequent targets for cyberattacks, it is essential to have an in-depth understanding of the various types of threats to establish your security framework. Doing so will improve your security posture and the ability to mitigate and recover from an incident, and by extension, your clients as well.
Join us for an insightful session with Jacob Bedard, ID Agent Security Solutions Specialist and Hossein Rajabi, IT Glue Sales Engineer, on demystifying cybersecurity attacks to gain a competitive edge with your security offerings.
Key takeaways include:
- The security landscape for MSPs
- The most common cyberattacks and tactics to combat them
- The key elements of the risk assessment process
- Best practices to address the ever-changing threat landscape
- How to build a culture of security within your organization
Fill in the form to watch this webinar