The ultimate guide to automation for MSPs is here. In this exclusive session delivered by Peter Cochrane, BT's former Chief Technologist and co-founder of ConceptLab, you will learn why automation is even more important post Covid-19 and how to successfully embed it into the veins of your MSP.
Drawing on 40+ years’ in the industry, his extensive experience running IT Services teams with 1000+ employees and his expertise in scaling technology companies, Peter Cochrane will be joining Alex Ford, Sales Director EMEA for an exclusive keynote and candid Q&A.
- During this MSP's guide to automation, the pair will be discussing:
- The role of automation and how it will evolve over the next 12 months
- How MSPs can avoid the pitfalls and mistakes that have seen many automation strategies fail
- The steps to a successful implementation and execution of your automation strategy
This one hour session is an opportunity for you to pick the brains of one of the industry’s most respected experts and leaders. Hear his anecdotal experiences of automation working, and failing and get an exclusive insight into what the next 12 months will likely hold for IT services and the role of automation.
- Give your MSP a head start post Covid-19 and implement a situation sensitive automation strategy
- Remove unnecessary costs and time saps within your team and watch your bottom line grow
- Gain direct access to one of the IT industries top knowledge sources and ask your questions directly to the expert