Artificial intelligence (AI) is in demand across all industries. It acts as a catalyst for digital transformation, automation and process optimisation to accelerate time to value for many use cases. For IT service providers, AI can help to overcome digital information sprawl as well as staffing issues caused by a fluid labour market.
Information sprawl or ‘overload’ often stems from multiple point solutions managed separately across domain, client, application, or network resulting in a fragmented and siloed IT documentation. Research suggests that up to 70% of critical IT knowledge is lost due to personnel changes and IT professionals lose up to 25% of time searching for information across five or more fragmented systems. With no clear starting point to help manage an oversaturation of documentation, IT service providers find it difficult to combine the “puzzle pieces” of each IT silo into a holistic view of the IT estate leading to poor service delivery.
Key topics for discussion will include:
- Key drivers to adopt AI in IT operations along with the pros and cons
- Top strategies other ITSPs are utilizing to intelligently manage IT information sprawl
- How intelligence-driven templates can help jumpstart your IT Documentation
- Turning ad-hoc human intelligence into shared intelligence
- Recommendations for intelligent document solutions including templates, integrations and more.