Artificial intelligence (AI) is in demand across all industries. At its core, AI acts as a catalyst for digital transformation, enabling automation, optimization as well as intelligent use of data to accelerate time to value for organizations. Having said that, most people are still unfamiliar with the implementation and the impact of AI. One thing that is clear, however, is that information has reached a saturation point.
For IT leaders, information sprawl results from deploying multiple point solutions managed separately by each domain, application, network, administration or infrastructure. It is the result of a fragmented and siloed IT documentation infrastructure. IT professionals lose up to 25% of time searching for information in five or more fragmented systems.
With no clear starting point to help manage an oversaturation of documentation, IT leaders find it difficult to combine the “puzzle pieces” of each IT silo into a holistic view of their entire IT infrastructure. This leaves IT pros confused and overwhelmed.
Watch this on-demand webinar to get key insights into the building blocks you need to automate, consolidate and integrate with intelligent IT documentation. Discover the benefits of controlling IT information sprawl, how to eliminate the noise around your documentation, and how to convert unstructured data from multiple sources into structured, meaningful and actionable information.
This on-demand webinar covers critical topics like:
- Key drivers to adopt AI in IT operations, plus the advantages and pitfalls AI brings
- Top strategies and solutions that leading IT organizations are utilizing to intelligently manage IT information sprawl
- How to leverage intelligence-driven templates to jumpstart your IT documentation
- Turning ad-hoc human intelligence into shared intelligence
- Recommendations when considering intelligent document solutions including templates, integrations and more